As part of the onboarding process, we suggest you upload a selfie. A simple photo goes a long way!
Follow these guidelines when taking a photo. Note that photos that do not meet the guidelines may be removed:
- Choose a welcoming headshot of just yourself, from top down to the shoulders, looking straight at the camera
- Upload a solo photo to avoid confusion.
- Avoid filters or heavily retouched photos.
- Ensure the image resolution is high enough to avoid blurriness and pixelation when cropped.
- Ensure good lighting and focus are clear. Don't cover your face with hands, hair, objects, or accessories (except for religious headwear).
- Face the camera with your entire face visible, avoiding side profiles or photos where your face is cut off.
- Do not include sensitive information like IDs, addresses, or contact details.
- Don’t forget to smile!
Add your profile photo in the Menu section:
- Tap on the icon with your initials in the upper right-hand corner
2. Tap “Edit profile”
3. Tap "Select photo" to open your gallery and choose a picture. Once you've made your selection, tap "Save".